Branding as a Science and an Art
Branding takes into consideration the needs and desires of the target audience as well as the brand features, benefits and unique selling proposition. A brand is more than just a visual identity; it conveys a specific message to a target audience. Brands are not products, they are perceptions imbued with emotion and shaped by communications to engage the target audience.
Furia Rubel’s Approach to Branding
Define the brand
- Brand analysis and research: strategic planning
- Focus groups and discussions with key internal and external audiences
- Industry research and understanding of brand architecture
- Customer analysis and market analysis
- Name options and opportunities (when naming, renaming in the case of a merger or acquisition)
Develop the brand
- Brand positioning, vision and mission
- Key messages
- Tagline development
Design the brand
- Visual identity design and development; logo design
- Typography, iconography, color choice and testing
- Intellectual property support working with IP counsel
Deliver the brand
- Artwork and options
- Brand standards manual
- Corporate stationery and collateral
- Brand rollout and launch plan; implementation
Furia Rubel provides strategic brand development for a wide variety of organizations in various stages of business. Don’t just take our word for it. Read what our clients have to say in their testimonials. For example, the marketing coordinator of New Vitae Wellness and Recovery said, “The new brand, materials and website that Furia Rubel developed are a reflection of our dedication and commitment to the individuals we serve. Furia Rubel understands our fundamental principles and core values and has provided strategic guidance and supporting materials that work to raise awareness with the public about New Vitae, mental illness and behavioral health services overall. We are proud to work with their agency in this endeavor.”
If you are a new company in need of branding, a mature business in need of a rebrand, or an organization going through a merger and acquisition, Furia Rubel can help you to position your company for long-term success.
Branding matters. If you are looking to up your game and generate more business with a brand and messaging that drive business success, now is the time to contact Furia Rubel.
In addition, check out On Record PR, a podcast sponsored by Furia Rubel which addresses business management issues, media relations, and leadership opportunities. If you’re interested in media training, take time to listen to the interviews with today’s journalists.