Education Public Relations and Marketing for School Districts, Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Furia Rubel provides education public relations and marketing services to primary schools, secondary schools, colleges, and universities, both public and private. We understand the need for efficient and cost-effective communications services on behalf of educational institutions.
According to Forbes, the education industry is one of the largest in the United States. It is responsible for $1.2 trillion in total expenditures, or 7.2% of the nation’s GDP. Not only important economically, schools also function as a pillar of the community, building relationships between citizens and leaders, as well as being a source for safety updates and other news. Due to their importance, educational institutions need to communicate with many audiences – staff, faculty, students, parents, donors, and more. Hence the need for a seasoned education public relations and marketing agency.
We help schools of all types and sizes reach every audience with cost-effective and efficient communication strategies. We:
- Execute public relations plans to reach internal and external audiences with key messages
- Design and implement strong, audience-centric, search engine-optimized and content-managed websites
- Develop and execute event marketing plans surrounding the opening of new schools
- Design collateral materials for internal and external audiences, including educator guides, broadcast advertisements, radio commercials, etc.
- Create and implement community relations programs that cultivate awareness and engagement
We have handled marketing and public relations for the education services industry for 15 years. While the industry has become increasingly crowded and competitive, we have successfully helped our clients stand out with strategies that build brand consistency and visibility.
If your school district, private school, college, or university is interested in engaging its community with marketing and public relations that drive enrollment and endowment success, now is the time to contact Furia Rubel.
In addition, check out On Record PR, a podcast sponsored by Furia Rubel which addresses business management issues, media relations, and leadership opportunities. If you’re interested in public relations or media training, take time to listen to the interviews with today’s journalists.