Website Design Matters
Website design is important. A company’s website is the front door to its business. Research indicates that the vast majority of online Americans visit a company’s website before deciding to engage its services or purchase its products. In fact, more than 95 percent of B2B buyers research online before making purchasing decisions.
According to a recent Inc. article, “It’s not enough to provide basic information. People who are coming to the brand site will have detailed questions and they will have higher expectations for the information given. After all, if the brand’s website can’t answer the question they have, who can?”
What are the key factors in website design?
Among the most important factors in website design are the navigation and content. Furia Rubel works with its clients to determine what is important to them and to their target audience. Our design and content marketing capabilities include:
- Brand and key message integration
- Content writing including blogs, FAQs, news, events, biographies, service offering, and more.
- Functionality choices
- Geolocation and tagging
- Information architecture
- Keyword phrase research and integration for organic search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media content integration and sharing
- Website design and development management
Websites and content matter. If you are looking to up your game and generate more business, now is the time to contact Furia Rubel for marketing and public relations that drive business success.