Litigation Communications and Trial Publicity for Law Firms and Their Clients
The expert team at Furia Rubel knows that the best litigation communications and trial publicity strategies are built around early intervention. Whether the goal is to tell the story or keep the story out of the court of public opinion, involving your PR agency in partnership with general counsel at the onset can make all the difference.
We partner with law firms, their clients, general counsel, and leadership teams to develop strategies that support their objectives. Early engagement is crucial to influence stakeholders, control first impressions, manage reputations, or win the hearts and minds of the court of public opinion.
Preserving and protecting a law firm’s brand, or that of its client, is of paramount importance. We advise on how communications will preserve and protect a client’s brand and how communications can impact – positively or negatively – and support litigation strategy. Our team of experienced media and law professionals provides unbiased and strategic counsel to ensure our clients are protected to the best of our ability.
- Crisis planning and management
- Serving as point-of-contact for all media
- Analyzing court documents and pleadings
- Media training and ongoing coaching for spokespersons
- Crafting and disseminating messages for each audience, including internal audiences, external audiences, clients and the media
- Orchestrating and managing press conferences
- Managing the media in the courtroom
- Creating videos and press backgrounders to increase interest when other news threatens to bury your story
Furia Rubel’s portfolio showcases just a few matters the agency has handled for law firms and their clients. The examples demonstrate our understanding of clients’ business objectives and how our professionals recommend comprehensive strategies and deliver creative tactics that bring about extraordinary results.
Contact us to learn more about our litigation communication and trial publicity services.
Below is a partial list of the, crisis planning, management, litigation communications, trial publicity, media relations strategy, and implementation for which we have provided support. Not all matter types are listed here:
- Airport expansion litigation
- Board of director disputes
- Corporate reputation management due to negative acts of employees
- Cybersecurity and data breaches
- Direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical litigation
- Election-related social media attacks
- Executives involved in sexual misconduct, fraud, embezzlement, disbarment, and discrimination
- Intellectual property litigation
- Investigative media reporting
- Labor union negotiations, walkouts, and protests
- Malpractice litigation
- Mass torts and complex litigation including asbestos, lead paint, breast implants and toxic substances
- Pandemic communications, policies, and procedures
- Police-involved shootings
- Product liability matters and recalls
- Real estate development, zoning, and real property disputes
- Sexual abuse litigation
- Sexual misconduct
- Superfund sites
- Tax litigation
- Tortious interference
- Voting and election-related issues
- Whistleblower litigation
- Workers’ compensation litigation