Legal Marketing and PR for Law Firms, Lawyers, LegalTech and Legal Service Providers
Furia Rubel is one of the nation’s leading law firm marketing and public relations agencies. Ranked among the top three agencies in the United States by the National Law Journal, we provide marketing and PR for law firms, lawyers, legaltech companies, legal service providers and bar associations nationwide.
The agency provides Am Law 200 firms and mid-size law firms with strategic planning, public relations, advertising and graphic design, social media, content marketing, business development, merger and acquisition communications, litigation communications and trial publicity support and crisis communications.
Headed by third-generation attorney Gina Furia Rubel for more than 15 years, we understand the legal industry, including law firm marketing culture, needs and target audiences. Furia Rubel provides custom solutions to legal clients by implementing integrated and proactive communications strategies through public relations, marketing, advertising and interactive tactics.
Law Firm Marketing and Public Relations Services
Our legal marketing agency has successfully met the needs of our legal industry clients. Our law firm PR and marketing experts:
- Develop integrated and measurable marketing campaigns to launch new law firms, legaltech companies and legal service providers.
- Communicate mergers and acquisitions, shorten firm names, add new partner names, build brand awareness, generate class action participants, and more.
- Provide strategic planning, public relations and media relations in high profile, high stakes legal matters in order to influence the court of public opinion.
- Create and execute public relations plans to reach internal and external audiences with key messages.
- Work with lawyers to develop individual attorney marketing plans for business development, for professional development, and to position lawyers as leaders in the marketplace.
- Advocate on behalf of our legal industry clients to influence key thought leaders’ opinions, including the media, government officials, civic leaders, competitors and peers.
- Target legal marketing to decision-makers to build referral relationships, garner qualified association memberships, and attract attendees to continuing legal education programs and seminars.
- Develop and execute strategies that help clients minimize the damage from negative media coverage and draft statements that help defend a law firm’s hard-earned reputation.
- Establish media policies, social media policies and crisis communications plans to proactively safeguard the law firm and its members.
- Ensure that each campaign meets a firm’s business goals, key performance indicators and reinforces our clients’ missions, brands and key messages.
Media Training for Lawyers
When attorneys want to influence the court of public opinion, they turn to Furia Rubel for law firm PR and media training. As trained legal communicators, lawyers know how to influence opposing counsel, judges, jurors, and clients. Effective media training helps attorneys to master the art of influencing the public through media relations, as well. Learn more about media training for lawyers.
And, equally important, we understand the professional obligations required of lawyers to communicate ethically. We know how to interpret state rules of professional responsibility and are able to effectively communicate law firm messages to acquire and retain clients while complying with the rules of legal ethics.
Legal marketing matters. If you are looking to up your game and generate more business with marketing and public relations that drive business success, now is the time to contact Furia Rubel.