Tourism and Hospitality Marketing, and Public Relations Services
Furia Rubel provides an array of services to the hospitality, tourism, museum, and property management industries. Our staff of experienced hospitality marketing and public relations experts have provided strategic planning, public relations, social media, content marketing, digital marketing and crisis communications.
Furia Rubel handles PR, marketing, event planning and crisis communications for museums, visitor bureaus, community and public business events, and attractions, as well as, commercial property developers and retailers, such as shopping malls and shopping centers. For example, Furia Rubel has handled large-scale concerts, holiday events, ribbon cuttings and more for:
- Hepatitis B Foundation, Philadelphia and Doylestown, PA
- Mercer Museum, Bucks County Historical Society, Doylestown, PA
- James A. Michener Museum of Art, Bucks County, Doylestown, PA
- Montgomery Mall, Montgomeryville, Montgomery County, PA
- National Kidney Foundation, Delaware Valley, PA
- Oxford Valley Mall, Langhorne, PA
- Penn Community Bank, Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA
- Tinicum Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
For the hospitality industry, we:
- Implement public relations, marketing, and social media strategies to increase the number of visitors
- Develop successful event public relations and marketing plans surrounding exhibit openings, attraction expansions, and special events
- Execute media relation strategies that garner substantial print, online, and broadcast coverage
For property management companies, we:
- Build comprehensive strategic plans that cultivate support for your business’ project by communicating the economic growth and development that will result from its completion
- Implement integrated marketing strategy with social media engagement and media relations to increase customers
- Develop crisis communications plans for commercial properties, execute successful drills, and implement a media relations strategy that communicates to customers.
If you are interested in getting that commercial project off the ground or bringing more visitors to your exhibit, it is time to contact Furia Rubel.
In addition, check out On Record PR, a podcast sponsored by Furia Rubel which addresses business management issues, media relations, and leadership opportunities. If you’re interested in public relations or media training, take time to listen to the interviews with today’s journalists.