Nonprofit Marketing and Public Relations
Furia Rubel provides integrated marketing and communications services to various associations, non-profit organizations and NGOs, trade relations, and member-based groups and organizations. We provide our clients with the resources they need to communicate their message effectively, and to build their donor and member communities so that their organization can thrive.
For many nonprofits and religious institutions, marketing is an unfamiliar concept. Furia Rubel makes is easy. We can help define your target market and come up with a plan to determine the desired outcome of your marketing efforts. We create marketing content and navigate social media so you can reach people locally or around the world. By developing and maintaining a professional digital marketing presence, you can showcase the benefits of your organization and share ways to donate money.
We help nonprofit and religious institutions reach their audience with cost-effective and efficient marketing communication strategies.
Furia Rubel’s marketing and PR experts provide nonprofits and religious institutions with strategic planning, branding, public relations, advertising and graphic design, social media, content marketing, digital marketing and crisis communications services.
Our nonprofit marketing and public relations experts help clients.
The agency works to:
- Position each nonprofit and its staff as thought leaders in their fields
- Create thought leader surveys and conduct in-depth interviews with executive leadership and team members to help improve the promotion of your benefits and services through best practices, team needs and integration opportunities
- Increase awareness, publicity and name recognition
- Create brand standards manuals with positioning statement and key messages
- Publish and promote news and events for the organization and its subsidiaries in order to build awareness and raise funds
- Compile and analyze board communication tools
- Manage events and help with audience targeting and registration
- Create comprehensive communications tools including posters, annual reports, brochures, calendar reminder tools, animated models, educational presentations, signage, promotional items, website updates, presentation templates, training scripts, educational tools, talking points and more
Furia Rubel’s portfolio showcases just some of the agency’s marketing and public relations work which drive our clients’ business success. The examples demonstrate our understanding of clients’ business objectives and how our professionals recommend comprehensive strategies and deliver creative tactics that bring about extraordinary results.
Some examples include:
- Providing the Hepatitis B Foundation with public relations and media relations services for more than a decade
- Assisting the Bucks County Bar Association with its rebranding and key messaging efforts
- Working with the National Kidney Foundation of Delaware Valley with it’s awareness and fundraising needs
- Assisting with the creation of the American Cancer Society’s crisis communications plan
- Handling all media relations for the Bucks County Covered Bridges Festival
- Organizing an economic summit for the Central Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Handling all public relations and marketing for The Justinian Society of lawyers in Philadelphia
- Supporting Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County with its annual Hard Hats and High Heels fundraiser
- Launching Twilight Wish Foundation and securing a feature story in People magazine which helped the organization to gain national recognition
- Producing a John McCutchen concert and handling all PR for justCommunity, a Bucks County student advocacy organization which promotes positive youth development
- Assisting with the launch, messaging and media relations for End Distracted Driving
Nonprofit marketing and public relations matter. You have a story to tell and we can help utilize your marketing financial resources wisely by helping build a strategy that fits your needs today and evolves as you grow. Now is the time to contact Furia Rubel.
In addition, check out On Record PR, a podcast sponsored by Furia Rubel which addresses business management issues, media relations, and leadership opportunities. If you’re interested in public relations or media training, take time to listen to the interviews with today’s journalists.