Social Media Engagement
Social media has evolved rapidly and is now part of the daily routine all over the world. The percentage of adults logging into social sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and others increases each year. This brings more opportunities to create brand awareness and showcase your subject matter expertise.
Whether you are a B2B or B2C, Furia Rubel can help you run effective social campaigns on the platforms that are right for you. We will create a social plan along with a content calendar and help you generate digital marketing content to gain customer-centric engagements by aligning audiences, objectives, strategies and tactics in a way that achieves specific, measurable results.
Social analytics have gotten more powerful, comprehensive and easier to use. Furia Rubel will review, organize and present this data to show how it has helped you meet your goals and objectives.
Social Media Services
- Social Media Strategy and Engagement
- Strategy Development
- Digital Marketing, SEO & SEM
- Paid Social Advertising
- Content Creation
- Influencer Engagement
- Measurement & Monitoring
- Crisis Management
- Video Design and Production
- Webcasts / Webinars
- Website Design / Content / Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platform campaigns
- Hashtag campaigns
Why is Social Media So Important?
If you want to reach people where they are either searching for services or networking with professionals, social outlets dominate. In 2017, 81 percent of millennials online check Twitter at least once per day. Seventy-nine percent of online adults actively use a Facebook account, 76 percent of adults looking to hire an attorney go online (LexisNexis), social media is the number one driver of all website traffic (Shareaholic) and internet advertising budgets skyrocketed 84 percent above television and print (ZenithOptimedia).
Here are some law firm social media statistics from the American Bar Association and MyCase:
- 78% of lawyers maintain on or more social media profiles for professional purposes
- 96% of lawyers and 90% of law firms maintain a LinkedIn profile
- 62% of law firms maintain social networks
- 33% of lawyers and 52% of law firms maintain a Facebook presence
Social engagement matters. It matters because your clients are using it 24/7. If you need help creating a social media strategy to up your game and generate more business, now is the time to contact Furia Rubel.