Business Development and Professional Development Training
Furia Rubel gives you the tools you need to focus on your company and make business development a priority. We help professionals create proactive business development plans that generate inbound leads and close deals.
Tools for Developing Business
- Preparation of a sound strategy by utilizing advanced technologies to get results for your firm and the work you do.
- Individual attorney marketing plans include goals, targets (clients, referral sources, prospects, and organizations), actions and time frame for action items.
- Practice group marketing plans.
- RFP support and go/no go analysis.
- Coaching to motivate and support business development plans to keep up the enthusiasm of lawyers and practice groups across the firm.
- Education and support of attorney rankings and firm ratings including Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers, Best Law Firms, Martindale-Hubbell, and Super Lawyers.
- Enhancement of the business development skills of individual attorneys.
- Professional development and social media engagement education programs.
- Ongoing reputation management and visibility support with speaking engagements, media placements, public relations, social media engagement, and client and prospect communications.
Training and Professional Development Programs Offered by Furia Rubel
Furia Rubel provides a variety of training options for its clients. Every program is customized to meet the needs of the company and its leadership including law firms and their attorneys. We take into account the organization’s overall objectives and culture when customizing each program. Topics presented by Furia Rubel’s experts include:
- Associate development and the path to partnership
- Awards, directories and ranking submissions (Legal Industry)
- Brand differentiation and message development
- Business development and managing new business leads and RFPs
- Content marketing to grow your business
- Corporate and personal branding – why they matter
- Crisis planning and management; Managing client perception during a crisis
- Embracing diversity and inclusion as a client service strategy
- Emotional intelligence and communicating among the three generations of decision makers
- Ethics guidelines in legal marketing
- Integrated marketing
- Media policy development and implementation
- Media training
- Media training for lawyers and law firm executives
- Public relations
- Reputations management and protecting your brand
- Setting business objectives for long-term sustainability and succession planning
- Social media engagement for business development and reputation management
- Social media policy development and implementation
- Succession planning
- Trial Publicity
Lawyers and Their Book of Business
Business development is a skill that isn’t taught in law school; but to flourish in today’s competitive legal market, it is a skill that needs to be fine-tuned and practiced. Furia Rubel can help your lawyers and law firm to meet business objectives and generate business. We have worked with practice groups to improve cross-selling and have turned individual lawyers into rainmakers.
Your competition already has implemented and is using a solid business development plan. Let us help you implement a successful one of your own.
Relationships matter. If you are looking to up your game and generate more business that drives your success, now is the time to contact Furia Rubel.
In addition, check out On Record PR, a podcast sponsored by Furia Rubel which addresses business management issues, media relations, and leadership opportunities. If you’re interested in media training, take time to listen to the interviews with today’s journalists.