What ALM Reporters and Editors Expect From Law Firms and PR Pros in 2021: Part I [Article by Gina Rubel]
Part I of this series looks at what veteran legal editors want and expect from law firms and PR pros in 2021. Part II is in the February issue of Marketing the Law Firm (available via subscription).
Instead of sharing personal insights, experience and opinions as a 20-year vet in legal public relations, Gina Rubel, CEO of Furia Rubel Communications, went directly to the source – the ALM Media editorial staff. They answered questions about the impact of COVID-19 on the industry as a whole and what they want and expect from law firms and PR pros in 2021.
- Hank Grezlak, Editor-in-Chief, Regional Brands & Legal Themes (The Legal Intelligencer, New Jersey Law Journal, New York Law Journal, Daily Business Review (FLA), Daily Report (GA), The Recorder (CA), Connecticut Law Tribune, Delaware Law Weekly, Delaware Business Court Insider)
- Victoria Hudgins, Reporter, Legaltech News
- Lizzy McLellan, Senior Editor, Business of Law
- Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer
- Max Mitchell, Bureau Chief, The Legal Intelligencer
- Zack Needles, Editor-in-Chief, Law.com
- Gina Passarella, Editor-in-Chief, Global Legal Brands (The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal, Legal Week, China Law & Practice)
- Angela E. Turturro, Esq., Special Sections Editor, New York Law Journal
Check out the article to get their answers to:
- How has legal publishing and journalism changed because of COVID-19?
- What are the legal industry stories and trends you anticipate covering in Q1 and Q2 of 2021?
Several of the ALM reporters also have shared their perspectives, thoughts and tips for working with the legal media as guests of the On Record PR podcast produced by Furia Rubel.
- How Best to Work with Legal Media with Gina Passarella, Editor-in-Chief at ALM Media
- How ALM’s Global Newsroom is Covering The Business of Law in a Coronavirus World with Lizzy McLellan
- ALM’s Global Newsroom, Legal Industry Trends, and Diversity with Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer for ALM Media LLC
Read the full article: What ALM Reporters and Editors Expect From Law Firms and PR Pros in 2021: Part I