‘Why The Future Law Firm Model Is Industry-Based Offerings’ [Jennifer Simpson Carr’s Article Featured in Law360]
In the article, ‘Why The Future Law Firm Model Is Industry-Based Offerings’ Jennifer Simpson Carr, Mike Mellor and Tim Corcoran present a more effective and client-centric framework to assemble teams and deliver legal services than the traditional law firm service model.
- How an Industry Focus Drives Business Development and Client Service
- Challenges and Hardships Associated with Assembling Industry Groups
- Seven Keys to Establishing Successful Law Firm Industry Groups
- The Importance of Collaboration
Jennifer Simpson Carr is Director of Business Development at Furia Rubel Communications Inc., Timothy B. Corcoran is Principal at Corcoran Consulting Group LLC., and Mike Mellor is Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Pryor Cashman LLP.
For the full article, click on the link, ‘Why The Future Law Firm Model Is Industry-Based Offerings’ [Subscription required]
Related business of law topics:
- How Law Firms Can Survive and Thrive in a Coronavirus World with Tim Corcoran
- How Law Firms Can Leverage Data for Competitive Advantage and Implement Strategies for Sustainable Growth with Marcie Borgal Shunk of The Tilt Institute
- Connecting the Dots Between Data, Analytics and Law Firm Success with Patrick Fuller, VP and GM of ALM Intelligence
- Business Essentials for Law Firm Success with Jordan Furlong