Director of Business Development Jennifer Simpson Carr to Present at the 2021 LMA Southwest Regional Conference
Date and time: Thursday, May 20, 2021
Furia Rubel Communications, Director of Business Development, Jennifer Simpson Carr will present, ‘The Power of Podcasting: How a Podcast Can Play an Important Role in Your Integrated Marketing Strategy’ at the 2021 LMA Southwest Regional Conference.
This session will discuss growing popularity of podcasts and how legal-theme podcasts present a largely untapped opportunity for lawyers seeking a competitive edge in their marketing and business development efforts.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- Key considerations to evaluate whether to add podcasting to an integrated marketing strategy,
- Ways to build a business case and achieve buy-in,
- How to produce quality content that supports marketing objectives and positioning,
- Best practices for attracting and retaining diverse guests to support business development goals, and
- Strategies for marketing the podcast, individual episodes, and engaging your podcast audience.
The 2021 LMA Southwest Regional Conference will unite legal marketing and business development experts throughout the LMA Southwest Region and beyond for an interactive, workshop-driven program.
Learn more about the 2021 LMA Southwest Regional Conference.
Furia Rubel Marketing and Public Relations is a corporate communications and crisis management agency serving clients internationally. The certified woman-owned agency provides strategic planning, marketing, public relations, crisis management, business development, content marketing, and social media services to a wide array of professional service clients. Furia Rubel represents law firms and legaltech organizations, financial, banking and accounting companies, governments and municipalities, and behavioral health and elder care organizations. For more information, visit www.furiarubel.com.