The Organization of Legal Professionals Features On Record PR Podcast
The Organization of Legal Professionals, an organization providing higher continuing legal education and certification exams, features several episodes from Furia Rubel’s podcast ‘On Record PR’.
The episodes featured include:
- Harnessing the Power of a Collaborative Legal Ecosystem with Keith Maziarek
- Driving Diversity, Inclusion and Intentionality in Legal with Pavani Thagirisa, Associate GC, VP and Global Head of Legal for ESG at S&P Global
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Pitching Articles to Attorney at Work with Joan Feldman, co-founder and Editor-in-Chief
- How Law Firms Can Leverage Data for Competitive Advantage and Implement Strategies for Sustainable Growth with Marcie Borgal Shunk of The Tilt Institute
- Building an All-Star Team of Outside Counsel Law Firms with Bryon Koepke, General Counsel of Suburban Propane
- What LegalTech Journalists Want to Know with Bob Ambrogi of LawSites
On Record PR goes on the record with industry leaders such as C-suite executives, journalists, top legal marketing professionals, lawyers, and experts to discuss best practices for public relations and marketing strategies that drive business success.
Learn more here.