Furia Rubel’s marketing and PR experts provide school districts, private schools, colleges and universities with strategic planning, branding, public relations, advertising and graphic design, social media, content marketing, and digital marketing services.
According to Forbes, the education industry is one of the largest in the United States. It is responsible for $1.2 trillion in total expenditures, or 7.2% of the nation’s GDP. Not only important economically, schools also function as a pillar of the community, building relationships between citizens and leaders, as well as being a source for safety updates and other news. Due to their importance, educational institutions need to communicate with many audiences – staff, faculty, students, parents, donors, and more.
We help schools of all types and sizes reach every audience with cost-effective and efficient communication strategies. We:
- Execute public relations plans to reach internal and external audiences with key messages
- Design and implement strong, audience-centric, search engine-optimized and content-managed websites
- Develop and execute event marketing plans surrounding the opening of new schools
- Design collateral materials for internal and external audiences, including educator guides, broadcast advertisements, radio commercials, etc.
- Create and implement community relations programs that cultivate awareness and engagement
We have handled marketing and public relations for the education services industry for 15 years. While the industry has become increasingly crowded and competitive, we have successfully helped our clients stand out with strategies that build brand consistency and visibility.
If your school district, private school, college, or university is interested in engaging its community with marketing and public relations that drive enrollment and endowment success, now is the time to contact Furia Rubel.