As a highly sought-after speaker and moderator with more than 25 years of experience delivering engaging and impactful programs, Gina Rubel has made appearances at corporations, law firms, bar associations, industry associations, chambers of commerce, podcasts, and other venues. She has presented to international, national, and regional audiences for many organizations.
Sample topics include:
- Business development for professionals (Building a book of business)
- Committing to client service
- Content marketing for professionals
- Crisis communications planning, management, and incident response
- ESG and what it means to walk the walk
- Everyday public relations for lawyers
- Fostering a diversity mindset
- Generative AI (ChatGPT) in law firms
- How to grow your book of business strategically
- How to manage up in life and in business
- Integrated marketing and public relations for professionals
- Law firm and practice area differentiation
- Leading through crisis
- Legal marketing ethics and the model rules
- Leveraging LinkedIn for client and talent retention and acquisition
- Media training
- Public relations for growing your book of business
- Responding to negative online reviews
- Social media strategy and ethics
- Trends impacting integrated marketing strategy
- Trial publicity and the strategy behind it
To book Gina Rubel as a speaker or moderator for your next program, call 215-340-0480 or send an email.
What others say about Gina’s programs:
Thank you for guiding us through the day. You were an outstanding emcee and had such a special way of capturing what we were hearing and experiencing!
~ Lesley Marlin, Esq., General Counsel
You were the perfect emcee! I was so impressed with your ability to seamlessly transition us through each speaker, reminding us of the nuggets of wisdom we were obtaining along the way. And I was blown away by the impromptu poem you shared with us–brilliantly summarizing those nuggets and the inspiring journey we went on yesterday.
~ Andowah Newton, Esq., VP Legal Affairs
As the emcee, Gina expertly highlighted meaningful nuggets after each speaker and that only comes from active listening. Everyone was heard by Gina and her loving attention to detail was a golden thread running through the day.
~ Dena Lefkowitz, Esq.
Gina stepped up without hesitation and took on the responsibility of being the emcee with grace and confidence. Her ability to adapt quickly, be funny, think on her feet, and bring a sense of professionalism to the role was nothing short of remarkable. Her enthusiasm and genuine connection with the audience created an electric atmosphere, capturing their attention and keeping them engaged throughout the entire event. Gina’s impeccable timing, smooth transitions between segments and performance were flawless. Her infectious energy and natural charisma not only set the tone for the event but also made everyone feel comfortable and excited to be a part of the experience.
~ Susan Freeman, CEO
Gina made an impact with her presentation and the ball is rolling. The point today is to get hands-on in social media. My staff greatly benefitted from her presentation.
~ Kris Fischer, Editor in Chief, New York Law Journal
After having endured training sessions on social media that ranged from the barely relevant to the surreal, Gina’s session was a breath of fresh air. It was egoless, designed specifically for us, and both very informative and as dumbed down as it needed to be. It even almost gave me the nerve to defriend some people on Facebook.
~ Peter Key, Former Staff Writer, Philadelphia Business Journal
I enjoyed the presentation Gina gave on Integrated Marketing for Law Firms. It was one of the best ones LMA Midwest has ever had. Thank you.
~ Richard A. Marsolais, Business Development Operations Strategist, Am Law 200 Law Firm (Detroit)
Gina Rubel keynoted Drexel University’s keynote at the annual Women in Society dinner. We received a lot of positive feedback from the attendees. All of the points in her speech were very important to everyone in the room, undergraduate, graduate, and faculty. . . anyone living life.
~ Dave Saladoff and Pauline Tran, Co-Chairs, Campus Activities Board, Drexel University
Gina Rubel is an excellent speaker. Great speaker, great topic. Best session yet. Please bring her back. This was better than expected. Very beneficial. Very interesting topic and speaker. I learned a lot of valuable tips and techniques on marketing, public relations and social media.
~ Feedback from Association of Legal Administrators National Conference attendee
Past venues include:
- ALM LegalWeek | LegalMarketing
- American Bar Association, Bucks County Bar Association, Montgomery County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Lawyer Media (ALM), The Legal Intelligencer, and National Law Journal
- Association of Accounting Marketing
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Bucks County Convention and Visitors’ Bureau
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group
- Greater Philadelphia Film Office
- International Lawyers Network (ILN)
- Law Firm Chief Marketing Officers’ Forum
- LawLine (Full Curriculum – 24-Part Series)
- Legal ESG Summit
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- National Association of Bar Executives (NABE)
- National Association of Bar Presidents (NABP)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- New Jersey School Boards Association Annual Conference
- PA Association of Municipal Administrators
- PA State Association of Boroughs
- Pennsylvania Association of Defense Counsel
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Pennsylvania Business Brokers Association
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Philadelphia Business Journal
- Philadelphia Public Relations Association (PPRA)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Thomson Reuters
- Universities: Delaware Valley, Drexel, Lehigh, St. John’s, Temple, West Chester, and Villanova
- Women, Influence & Power in Law (WIPL)
- Women’s Way
- World Services Group (WSG) European Regional Meeting
Gina delivers customized and informative professional development, continuing education, and keynote presentations that engage every audience member and move participants to action.