As a highly sought-after speaker and moderator with more than 25 years of experience delivering engaging and impactful programs, Gina Rubel has made appearances at corporations, law firms, bar associations, industry associations, chambers of commerce, podcasts, and other venues. She has presented to international, national, and regional audiences for many organizations.
- ALM LegalWeek | LegalMarketing
- American Bar Association, Bucks County Bar Association, Montgomery County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Lawyer Media, The Legal Intelligencer, and National Law Journal
- Association of Accounting Marketing
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Bucks County Convention and Visitors’ Bureau
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group
- Greater Philadelphia Film Office
- International Lawyers Network (ILN)
- Law Firm Chief Marketing Officers’ Forum
- Legal Marketing Association
- National Association of Bar Executives (NABE)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- New Jersey School Boards Association Annual Conference
- PA Association of Municipal Administrators
- PA State Association of Boroughs
- Pennsylvania Association of Defense Counsel
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Pennsylvania Business Brokers Association
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Philadelphia Business Journal
- Philadelphia Public Relations Association (PPRA)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Thomson Reuters
- Universities: Delaware Valley, Drexel, St. John’s, Temple, West Chester, and Villanova
- Women’s Way
Gina delivers customized and informative professional development, continuing education, and keynote presentations that engage every audience member and move everyone to action.
Sample topics include:
- Business development: acquisition and retention
- Committing to client service
- Communicating among the generations
- Content marketing
- Crisis communications planning, management, and incident response
- Integrated marketing and public relations
- Law firm and practice area differentiation
- Law practice management
- Legal marketing ethics and the model rules
- Marketing, social media, and ethics
- Marketing the mission of nonprofits
- Media training
- Public relations
- Putting The Four Agreements to practice
- Social media strategy and ethics
To book Gina Rubel as a speaker or moderator for your next program, call 215-340-0480 or send an email.
What others say about Gina’s programs:
Gina made an impact with her presentation and the ball is rolling. The point today is to get hands-on in social media. My staff greatly benefitted from her presentation.
~ Kris Fischer, Editor in Chief, New York Law Journal
After having endured training sessions on social media that ranged from the barely relevant to the surreal, Gina’s session was a breath of fresh air. It was egoless, designed specifically for us, and both very informative and as dumbed down as it needed to be. It even almost gave me the nerve to defriend some people on Facebook.
~ Peter Key, Staff Writer, Philadelphia Business Journal
Gina’s LMA presentations were fantastic. She is the only speaker that we could walk away from and feel that we could actually walk back to our offices and implement change. Thank you for the real-life examples instead of theory.
~ Jennifer Simpson Carr, Business Development & Marketing Manager, Am Law 200 Law Firm (Arizona)
I enjoyed the presentation Gina gave on Integrated Marketing for Law Firms. It was one of the best ones LMA Midwest has ever had. Thank you.
~ Richard A. Marsolais, Business Development Operations Strategist, Am Law 200 Law Firm (Detroit)
Gina Rubel keynoted Drexel University’s keynote at the annual Women in Society dinner. We received a lot of positive feedback from the attendees. All of the points in her speech were very important to everyone in the room, undergraduate, graduate, and faculty. . . anyone living life.
~ Dave Saladoff and Pauline Tran, Co-Chairs, Campus Activities Board, Drexel University
Gina Rubel is an excellent speaker. Great speaker, great topic. Best session yet. Please bring her back. This was better than expected. Very beneficial. Very interesting topic and speaker. I learned a lot of valuable tips and techniques on marketing, public relations and social media.
~ Feedback from Association of Legal Administrators National Conference attendee