Join Furia Rubel at #EmpoweredWomen2023 on June 1 in Philadelphia
Date: June 1, 2023
Location: The Union League of Philadelphia
Women from all over the country will join together on June 1 at The Union League of Philadelphia to “celebrate women who tell our stories,” in line with this year’s Women’s History Month theme. The #EmpoweredWomen Event, produced by Freeman Means Business, is a day-long conference chaired by Furia Rubel Communications CEO and General Counsel, Gina Rubel.
The Keynotes of is Cara Hale Alter, Founder of SpeechSkills.
In addition to a full day of networking, short personal stories will be told in TED style by:
- Natalie Altonia Borneo, Senior Director of Program Operations for Dress for Success Worldwide,
- Daphne Forbes, Assistant General Counsel and Managing Attorney, Microsoft
- Christine Binotti, Lead Counsel, Employment Law at Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Lesley Marlin, Associate General Counsel, Labor & Employment, FINRA
- Jan Anne Dubin, CEO and Founder, Jan Anne Dubin Consulting
- Marsha Redmon, CEO, LexTrack Directories
- Sheila Murphy, President, CEO and General, Focus Forward Consulting LLC
- Sameena Kluck, CEO, Amplify Your Voice LLC
- Gina Passarella, Editor-in-Chief, Global Legal Brands at ALM Media, LLC
- Darieth Chisolm, Executive Producer, 50 Shades of Silence LLC
- Tiffany Castagno, CEO & Founder, CEPHR, LLC
- Sonia Zeledón, Associate General Counsel, Ethics, Compliance and Data Privacy, The Hershey Company
- Marcie Dickson, Founder & CEO, Alterity ADR
#EmpoweredWomen launched in 2019 in San Francisco, Ca. where Gina Rubel presented Overcoming Negativity in Life and In Business. The event, which is held annually in a different city, is the brainchild of Susan Freeman, CEO & Founder of Conscious Inclusion Company and Freeman Means Business. Since its inception, programming also supports Dress for Success Worldwide, which was founded in Philadelphia in 1997. Dress for Success empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Registration is open until May 1, 2023
Furia Rubel Marketing and Public Relations is a corporate communications and crisis management agency serving clients internationally. The certified woman-owned agency provides strategic planning, marketing, public relations, crisis management, business development, content marketing, and social media services to a wide array of professional service clients. Furia Rubel represents law firms and legaltech organizations, financial, banking and accounting companies, governments and municipalities, and behavioral health and elder care organizations. For more information, visit www.furiarubel.com