In her new American Bar Association article, Composing a Life in the Law, Beth Fenton shared highlights from her guest appearance with our CEO, Gina Rubel, on Furia Rubel’s On Record PR podcast.
On Record PR podcast guest, Beth Fenton and law firm partner at Saul Ewing, shared highlights from her guest appearance with our CEO, Gina Rubel. In her recent American Bar Association article, Composing a Life in the Law, Fenton focuses on her road to equity partnership and how COVID-19 is reshaping the legal industry.
Fenton also shared her relevant take-aways to Rubel’s questions on:
- How to balance being a lawyer, a professional, a mother, a wife, community service, and mentoring
- What it takes as an associate to be promoted to equity partner
- Tips on business development
- What to do if there’s not enough time as an associate to complete everything that is asked of you
- Thoughts on how associates and partners can approach the workplace, post-COVID
- The importance of using social media and technology
Read Fenton’s article here.
Listen to the podcast interview here.