Download digital handouts below:
- International Language of Journalists: By Gina Rubel and Lukasz Walewski
- Create an Effective Positioning Statement: Define How You Want to be Viewed in the Market: By Leslie Richards and Francois Lassalle
- Gina Rubel, Łukasz Walewski: Enough beating around the bush by Gina Rubel and Lukasz Walewski in Rzeczpospolita
- Proof that LinkedIn is for Lawyers by Gina Rubel and Jennifer Simpson Carr in Jus Mundi
Below is a complementary download of Everyday Public Relations for Lawyers from author Gina Rubel
Our team of PR and marketing pros prepared this curated list of podcast episodes for WSG European Regional Meeting 2023 attendees featuring industry leaders discussing topics that impact each of us professionally and personally.
- How Best to Work with Legal Media with Gina Passarella, Editor-in-Chief at ALM Media
- Trends in Legal Media with Reuters’ Legal Reporter Sara Merken/
- The Legal 500 Publisher, David Burgess, Talks Law Firm Marketing, Industry Trends and Law Firm Differentiation
- Chambers USA Trends and Guidance from Kushraj Cheema, North American Research Director
- Leveraging LinkedIn to Develop Business, Attract Top Talent, and Become a Thought Leader
- The Power of Inclusive Storytelling in Legal Journalism with Katrina Dewey, Founder and CEO of Lawdragon
Click here to view all the latest episodes of our award-winning podcast, On Record PR.
Learn more about the workshop faculty:
Click here to meet our team.