As Marketing Director of a 230 attorney law firm working with experienced consultants is critical. That's why I call on Furia Rubel when I need assistance on public relations and special projects. They are responsive, loyal and extremely knowledgeable. They do the things I don't have time to do. Working with Furia Rubel is always a pleasure.
~Robin Nolan, Marketing Director
White and Williams
Furia Rubel Services
Law Firm / Legal Marketing
Since its founding in 2002, Furia Rubel has served the strategic planning and communication needs of law firms, legal service providers and bar associations nationwide.
Headed by attorney Gina Rubel, we understand the legal industry including law firm culture, needs and target audiences. Furia Rubel provides customized solutions to legal clients by implementing integrated and proactive communications strategies through public relations, marketing, advertising and interactive tactics.
We have successfully met the needs of our legal industry clients in various ways including:
• Providing strategic planning and media relations in high profile, high stakes legal matters in order to influence the court of public opinion.
• Creating and executing public relations plans to reach internal and external audiences with key messages.
• Developing programs to launch new law firms, communicate mergers and acquisitions, shorten firm names, add new partner names, build brand awareness, develop new business, position lawyers as leaders in the marketplace, generate class action plaintiffs, and more.
• Advocating on behalf of our legal industry clients to influence the opinion of key influencers including the media, government officials, civic leaders, competitors and peers.
• Targeting communications to decision-makers within the legal community whether it be to build referral relations, to garner qualified association memberships, or to bring attendees to continuing legal education programs and seminars.
• Developing and executing strategies that help clients minimize the damage from negative media coverage and drafting statements that help defend a law firm's hard-earned reputation.
• Establishing media policies, social media policies and crisis communications plans to proactively safeguard the business and its people.
• Ensuring that each campaign generates awareness and reinforces our clients' missions, brands and key messages.
And equally important, we understand the implications of the Supreme Court's 1977 decision in Bates v. State Bar of Arizona. We know how to interpret state rules of professional responsibility and are able to ethically and effectively communicate our clients' messages to acquire and retain clients.
Development, Continuing Legal Education, Keynote and Seminar Topics
Gina Rubel, Esq. and Laura Powers have presented keynote and CLE presentations across the country. Each program is customized to reach all or just some audiences including attorneys, paralegals, management and/or administrative staff. Some programs have qualified for continuing legal education (CLE) credits. Programs can also be tailored and offered as seminars to law firm clients. Programs range from one-hour to full-day presentations.
Some of the topics include:
- Benefits and Challenges of Social Media Marketing for Professionals
- Legal Marketing Landmines
- Building Credibility: Putting Your Thoughts on Paper
- Integrated Communication Models for Professional Service Providers
- Understanding the Media Landscape
- Myths and Realities of Client Acquisition and Retention
- Becoming a Thought Leader; Separating Yourself from the Pack
- Hot and Potentially Lethal Topics in Law Firm Ethics
- How to Comply When You Communicate - PA Rules of Professional Conduct
- Legal Marketing with a Punch: Generate Awareness & Demand for Your Legal Services
- The Best and Worst of Digital Communication: How to Use It to Get Results
- Communicating with the Constituents that Matter Most
For a list of the law firms and legal organizations Furia Rubel has worked with, click here.
For inquiries call (215) 340-0480 or send an e-mail.
To read the PR Lawyer Blog, click here.