Date and time: Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Location: Legalweek – Legal Business Strategy Conference, New York Hilton Midtown
Gina Rubel will speak on a panel at Legalweek on building client loyalty for law firms.
When the idea of an institutional client seems long gone and competition increasing daily, firms can no longer depend solely on the relationships of partners to bring in and retain clients. This presents marketing teams with the challenge of delivering exceptional client relations by understanding what makes clients stick around. As the makeup of the modern organization changes, how are law firms building relationships and standing out from the crowd as clients are faced with endless requests for their time and money?
Those is attendance will hear:
- From the in-house community on what keeps them loyal to a firm, not just an attorney.
- How firms are organizing client teams and focusing on account-based management.
- What roles are involved in managing client relationships.
- How CRM systems help.
- Trish Lilley (Moderator) – Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Rhonda Powell, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Buzzfeed, Inc.
- Gina Rubel, CEO, Furia Rubel Communications, Inc.
- Mark Young, Counsel, Vox Actio LLC
- Catherine Zinn, Chief Client Officer, Orrick
Legalweek will feature workshop boot camps, networking events, hundreds of exhibitors on the tradeshow floor and three conferences designed to address key issues at a functional level: LegalCIO, Legal Business Strategy, and Legaltech, the world’s largest and longest running trade show for legal technology.