OUR RESEARCH — DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WELLNESS CAMPAIGN
Furia Rubel handled the design and implementation of a wellness campaign for The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) highlighting the benefits of a wellness program for the Board’s 57,000-plus internal members. Communicating “Stewardship of Self” explained the integration of benefits and services available to members through the Board of Pensions.
The purpose of the Stewardship of Self campaign was to improve the well-being of plan members and to promote the integration of benefits and services available to them from and through the Board of Pensions. the research included:
- S.W.O.T. and target audience analysis
- Thought leaders surveys regarding Stewardship of Self Imagery and messaging including in-depth interviews with Board of Pensions executive leadership, key representatives and members of core internal departments
- Compiled, reviewed and analyzed five years of past Board of Pensions communications tools
- Interviewed Policy and Planning Team members to identify and capture best practices, team needs, and integration opportunities
OUR DELIVERABLES — DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WELLNESS CAMPAIGN
During the engagement, Furia Rubel developed and introduced the Stewardship of Self model and messages to increase members’ understanding of the large portfolio of benefits plans and assistance programs and urge personal responsibility. The agency delivered:
- A comprehensive benefits map to communicate the specific benefits and services offered by the Board of Pensions related to spiritual, vocational, financial and physical wellness health
- Brand image / sub-brand logo and icon for Stewardship of Self and worked with in-house and trademark counsel to protect the intellectual property rights
- Brand Standards Manual with key messages and positioning statement for Stewardship of Self and rollout
- Comprehensive communications tools and vehicles for Stewardship of Self including posters, annual reports, brochures, calendar reminder tools, animated models, educational presentations, signage, promotional items, website updates, presentation templates, training scripts, educational tools, talking points and more.