OUR RESEARCH AS LAW FIRM PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING AGENCY OF RECORD
Willig, Williams & Davidson of Philadelphia is one of the largest and most respected union-side labor law firms in the United States. Founded in 1979, the diverse legal team focuses on representing labor unions, employee benefit funds, and individual working people and their families. Primary practice areas include labor law, employment law, employee benefits, family law and workers’ compensation. Willig, Williams & Davidson is a solid legal practice, employing its expertise in traditional areas. But in the hyper-competitive market in which many law firms find themselves, standing out from the competition is as important as properly managing union contract negotiations.The firm’s founding and managing partner, Deborah R. Willig, approached legal PR agency Furia Rubel in 2008 to help the firm with its strategic marketing and public relations needs. First priority was the firm’s website which was comprised of a few static HTML pages for a law firm of more than 40 lawyers.Since then, Furia Rubel has served every year as the legal PR agency of record.
OUR DELIVERABLES — LEGAL PR AGENCY
As legal PR agency, Furia Rubel handles all integrated marketing strategy and tactics on behalf of Willig, Williams & Davidson. Just some of the work handled by the agency includes:
- Law firm advertising and graphic design;
- Trial publicity and litigation public relations;
- Website strategic design and ongoing management;
- Practice group marketing initiatives and professional development;
- Legal public relations for the firm, its attorneys and with regard to high-profile legal matters of interest to the legal media;
- Award applications on behalf of the firm and its lawyers;
- The design and launch of the law firm’s blog and social media campaign and in-house content marketing committee; and
- Award-winning, animated holiday cards.
The agency also produces the firm’s branded e-newsletters, places articles in vertical trade publications, promotes awards, and is a counsel and hands-on resource for all mergers and acquisitions communications, advertising, graphic design, event planning, and more.
According to Deborah R. Willig, managing partner at Willig, Williams & Davidson, “Furia Rubel has helped us come up to speed with our website, e-newsletter, and all electronic communications. We received many complimentary calls when we launched our new website and have enjoyed increased visibility from the agency’s public relations efforts. While always providing straightforward counsel, Furia Rubel has also delivered cost-saving, cohesive, and successful solutions that have resulted in significant new business leads.”