A Leading Legal Marketing Agency
For more than 15 years, Furia Rubel has served the legal marketing, strategic planning and communication needs of law firms, legal service providers and bar associations nationwide. the agency has been consistently voted #1 The Legal Intelligencer Best of Legal Marketing and Public Relations; The Legal Times Best of Social Media N.J. Law Journal Legal Marketing and PR; and National Law Journal Best of Legal Marketing and Branding. Most recently, the agency was listed among The Legal Intelligencer’s Hall of Fame of legal marketers.
The agency provides legal marketing and public relations services to Am Law 200 firms and mid-size law firms nationwide.
Headed by third-generation attorney Gina Furia Rubel, our professionals understand the legal industry, including law firm culture, needs and target audiences. Furia Rubel provides custom solutions to legal clients by implementing integrated and proactive communications strategies through public relations, marketing, advertising and interactive tactics.
Our legal marketing agency has successfully met the needs of our legal industry clients.
Legal Marketing Services
- Develop integrated and measurable marketing campaigns to launch new law firms, communicate mergers and acquisitions, shorten firm names, add new partner names, build brand awareness, generate class action participants, and more.
- Provide strategic planning, public relations and media relations in high profile, high stakes legal matters in order to influence the court of public opinion.
- Create and execute public relations plans to reach internal and external audiences with key messages.
- Work with lawyers to develop individual attorney marketing plans for business development, for professional development, and to position lawyers as leaders in the marketplace.
- Advocate on behalf of our legal industry clients to influence key thought leaders’ opinions, including the media, government officials, civic leaders, competitors and peers.
- Target legal marketing to decision-makers to build referral relationships, garner qualified association memberships, and attract attendees to continuing legal education programs and seminars.
- Develop and execute strategies that help clients minimize the damage from negative media coverage and draft statements that help defend a law firm’s hard-earned reputation.
- Establish media policies, social media policies and crisis communications plans to proactively safeguard the law firm and its members.
- Ensure that each campaign meets a firm’s business goals, key performance indicators and reinforces our clients’ missions, brands and key messages.
And equally important, we understand the professional obligations to communicate ethically. We know how to interpret state rules of professional responsibility and are able to ethically and effectively communicate law firm messages to acquire and retain clients.
Legal marketing matters. If you are looking to up your game and generate more business with marketing and public relations that drive business success, now is the time to contact Furia Rubel.