Furia Rubel has done a fabulous job for Citrin Cooperman. Our firm has achieved a much greater amount of public awareness which we could not have achieved without Furia Rubel's relationships and expertise. The media coverage our accountants and business advisors have received cannot truly be measured including coverage in Philadelphia Business Journal, The Inquirer, The Legal Intelligencer and SmartCEO. We also appreciate the firm's introductions to groups and influencers - helping us open doors that would normally take longer and would not have come with Furia Rubel's credibility.
~Mark Carrow, Managing Partner Philadelphia
about furia rubel marketing & public relations
Our Strategic Planning and Integrated Marketing Agency
Furia Rubel is a full-service integrated marketing and public relations agency. We provide strategic planning and execution, brand development, marketing, advertising, public relations, media relations, crisis communications, social media and blog development, website design and programming, and digital solutions to our clients.
From consultative services to campaign execution, client programs are customized to meet your individual needs. We are experts at managing all aspects of a campaign. We ensure each campaign generates awareness, builds business and reinforces your mission, brand and key messages.
We understand that identifying an organization’s communication objectives, key messages, target audiences, brand positioning and goals for growth is the only way to create a multi-channel campaign that will effectively garner desired results.
The Benefits of Working with Furia Rubel
We understand that every client wants to have one question answered: "What's in it for us?" Here are just some of the benefits Furia Rubel brings to the table.
- We start with strategic plans that call for the measurement of results.
- We consistently win awards for the work we do on behalf of our clients.
- We are WBENC certified which contributes to client diversity efforts.
- We are committed to working within the highest ethical standards.
- We have deep relationships and a proven track record with the media.
- Our legal experience compliments clients' internal compliance requirements.
- Our size allows us to be a cost-effective alternative to the large agency.
- Our dedicated experts always go the extra mile – because we know that great customer service means happy clients.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Website Development Awards & Recognitions
- 2015 Summit Creative Awards from Summit International Awards: 1) Electronic Greeting/Holiday Card for Willig, Williams & Davidson; and 2) Redesign Campaign for rebranding New Vitae Wellness and Recovery.
- 2015 National Law Journal Top Three Finalist, Integrated Law Firm Marketing
- 2014 PepperPot Awards for Panitch Schwarze Law Firm Website and Tinicum Township Community Relations Campaign
- 2014 Philadelphia Business Journal Corporate Giving award, Hands On Initiatives
- 2014 National Law Journal No. 1 Legal Marketing & Branding, Finalist Integrated Law Firm Marketing
- 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008 Philadelphia Business Journal Top Corporate Givers awards
- 2014 'Best Legal Mobile Website' for Law Firm by Web Marketing Association
- 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011 The Legal Intelligencer Ranked No. 1 Firm for Legal Public Relations and Marketing in Philadelphia, 2010 Ranked No. 2
- 2014 Received Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification from Women’s Business Enterprise National Council every year since 2005
- 2013 Public Relations Society of America – Philadelphia Chapter Pepperpot Awards for Hepatitis B Foundation Feature Story; Feldman Shepherd Opinion-Editorial; and Williams Family Law Website Design
- 2013 National Law Journal Lists Furia Rubel Among Best Legal Marketing & Branding, Crisis Management and Social Media Firms
- 2012 Public Relations Society of America – Philadelphia Chapter Pepperpot Awards for Para-Plus Translation’s Website, Feldman Shepherd Brand Management and Furia Rubel “10 for 10” Pro Bono Campaign
- 2012 Philadelphia Business Journal Branding, Marketing and Media Services List as a Top Full Service Media Agency; 2011 Philadelphia Business Journal’s Top 15 PR Firms; 2010, 2009 and 2008 Top 25 PR Firms
- 2012 National Law Journal Winner of "Best Law Firm PR," "Best Crisis Management Firm" & "Best Law Firm Website Design"
- 2012 Furia Rubel ranked #114 Agency in the United States by O’Dwyer’s magazine
- 2011 Public Relations Society of America – Philadelphia Chapter Pepperpot Awards for Montgomery Mall in Media Relations and Roland Stock in Website Design
- 2011 Summit International Creative Award from Summit International Awards for rebranding on behalf of Roland Stock
- 2011, 2010, 2009 Best of Doylestown Award in Public Relations U.S. Commerce Association (USCA)
- 2010 Web Marketing Association’s Web Legal Standard of Excellence Award
- 2010 The Legal Intelligencer Women Lawyers of Distinction Award
- 2010 SuperWomen List in Suburban Life Magazine
- 2010 Philadelphia VIP Outstanding Business Service Award
- 2010 Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce Patricia Clatch Outstanding Woman in Business Award
- 2010 Bronze International Summit Creative Award®
- 2009 PR News Legal PR Award
- 2009 International Academy of the Visual Arts Communicator Awards, Award of Distinction
- 2008 Women's Enterprise Magazine's Top WBE
- 2008 Women of Distinction Award, Philadelphia Business Journal
- 2008 Pepperpot Awards
- 2008 Best 50 Women in Business, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Community and Economic Development, Gov. Ed Rendell
- 2007 MarketMe Webmasters Award
- 2007 Deanne White Award for Community Service from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Philadelphia Chapter
- 2006 InternetMarketingAttorney.com Nifty Fifty Award
- 2006 and 2005 Annual Communications Excellence Awards
- 2005 United States Web Award
- 2004, 2003 and 2002 Golden Web Awards
- 2004 MarketMe Webmaster Award
Furia Rubel's Professional Association Affiliations
American Bar Association (ABA), Bucks County Bar Association, Bucks County Women's Initiative of the United Way of Bucks County, Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce, Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group, Justinian Society, Legal Marketing Association, Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Network Now, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Pennsylvania Society, Philadelphia Bar Association, Philadelphia Public Relations Association (PPRA), Philly Ad Club, Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), The Union League of Philadelphia, Women's Business Enterprise National Counsel (WBENC) WBE, and Women's Business Forum.