The Agency ...
Great communications is all about doing a few simple things right, every single time. Defining a message; reaching an audience; knowing who to tell first then convincing them to . . . pass it on.
Our firm provides solutions to clients by implementing integrated and proactive communications strategies through strategic planning. We identify your needs for public relations, media relations, crisis communications, marketing, advertising and interactive tactics.
From consultative services to campaign execution, client programs are customized to meet your individual needs. We are experts at managing all aspects of a campaign. We ensure each campaign generates awareness, builds business and reinforces your mission, brand and key messages.
The Benefits ...
We understand that every client wants to have one question answered: "What's in it for us?" Here are just some of the benefits Furia Rubel brings to the table.
- We start with strategic plans that call for the measurement of results.
- We consistently win awards for the work we do on behalf of our clients.
- We are WBENC certified which contributes to client diversity efforts.
- We are committed to working within the highest ethical standards.
- We have deep relationships and a proven track record with the media.
- Our legal experience compliments clients' internal compliance requirements.
- Our size allows us to be a cost-effective alternative to the large agency.
- Our dedicated experts always go the extra mile – because we know that great customer service means happy clients.
Awards & Recognitions ...
- National Law Journal Lists Furia Rubel Among 2013 Best Legal Marketing & Branding, Crisis Management and Social Media Firms
- 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005 Received Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification from Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- 2012 Public Relations Society of America – Philadelphia Chapter Pepperpot Awards for Para-Plus Translation’s Website, Feldman Shepherd Brand Management and Furia Rubel “10 for 10” Pro Bono Campaign
- 2012 and 2011 The Legal Intelligencer Ranked #1 Firm for Legal Public Relations and Marketing in Philadelphia, 2010 Ranked #2
- 2012 Philadelphia Business Journal Branding, Marketing and Media Services List as a Top Full Service Media Agency; 2011 Philadelphia Business Journal’s Top 15 PR Firms; 2010, 2009 and 2008 Top 25 PR Firms
- 2012 National Law Journal Winner of "Best Law Firm PR," "Best Crisis Management Firm" & "Best Law Firm Website Design"
- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008 Philadelphia Business Journal Top Corporate Givers Awards
- 2012 Furia Rubel ranked #114 Agency in the United States by O’Dwyer’s magazine
- 2011 Pepperpot Awards for Montgomery Mall in Media Relations and Roland Stock in Website Design
- 2011 Summit International Creative Award
- 2011, 2010, 2009 Best of Doylestown Award in Public Relations U.S. Commerce Association (USCA)
- 2010 Web Marketing Association’s Web Legal Standard of Excellence Award
- 2010 The Legal Intelligencer Women Lawyers of Distinction Award
- 2010 SuperWomen List in Suburban Life Magazine
- 2010 Philadelphia VIP Outstanding Business Service Award
- 2010 Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce Patricia Clatch Outstanding Woman in Business Award
- 2010 Bronze International Summit Creative Award®
- 2009 PR News Legal PR Award
- 2009 International Academy of the Visual Arts Communicator Awards, Award of Distinction
- 2008 Women's Enterprise Magazine's Top WBE
- 2008 Women of Distinction Award, Philadelphia Business Journal
- 2008 Pepperpot Awards
- 2008 Best 50 Women in Business, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Community and Economic Development, Gov. Ed Rendell
- 2007 MarketMe Webmasters Award
- 2007 Deanne White Award for Community Service from the Public Relation Society of America (PRSA) Philadelphia Chapter
- 2006 InternetMarketingAttorney.com Nifty Fifty Award
- 2006 and 2005 Annual Communications Excellence Awards
- 2005 United States Web Award
- 2004, 2003 and 2002 Golden Web Awards
- 2004 MarketMe Webmaster Award
Our Affiliations ...
American Bar Association (ABA), Bucks County Bar Association, Bucks County Women's Initiative of the United Way of Bucks County, Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce, Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group, Doylestown First Friday, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Heritage Conservancy, Justinian Society, Legal Marketing Association, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Network Now, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Pennsylvania Society, Philadelphia Bar Association, Philadelphia Public Relations Association (PPRA), Philly Ad Club, Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), The Lawyers Club of Philadelphia, The Union League of Philadelphia, Women's Business Enterprise National Counsel (WBENC) WBE, and Women's Business Forum.